If you want to simply trim or style pubic hair, use a pair of scissors, electric razor or bikini trimmers to cut the pubic hair to the desired length. … It helps protect your skin from irritation by avoiding re-shaving over any areas with longer hair and helps keep your razor blade sharper for longer.
How do you cut female pubic hair with electric trimmer?
How to use an electric bikini trimmer
- Set up your trimmer. Before we go down to business, make sure that your electric trimmer has enough charge. …
- Perform a trimming headstart. …
- Take a warm bath. …
- Exfoliate. …
- Apply shaving cream (if shaving wet) …
- Trim, trim, trim. …
- Soak back on the warm tub. …
- Apply lotion or Aloe vera gel.
Can I use my beard trimmer on my pubic hair?
So if you’re wondering if you can use your beard trimmer on your ball hair and your ball-hair trimmer on your beard, the answer is technically “yes.” But considering the cleaning you’ll have to do every time just to avoid infecting yourself with cooties — not to mention the fact that it’s practically natural law that …
Which trimmer is best for pubic hair?
Best Full Body Groomers and Pubic Hair Trimmers
- Best body groomer: JML Microtouch Titanium Solo.
- Best multi-groomer: BaByliss Super X 15 in 1 Cordless Multi Trimmer.
- Best for groin and scrotum: BALLS™ Trimmer.
- Best budget body groomer: Remington G5 Graphite Series Multi-Grooming Kit.
Which electric shaver is best for pubic hair?
The 11 Best Bikini Trimmers for a Super Close Shave Without Razor Burn
- Best Electric: Panasonic Electric Shaver for Women.
- Best Budget: Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Razor with Bikini Trimmer.
- Best Rechargeable: Brori Cordless 3-in-1 Electric Razor.
- Best for Sensitive Skin: Veet Sensitive Precision Beauty Styler.
How do you shave your pubes with an electric trimmer?
Just pull the skin taut and shave in the direction that your hair grows for a first pass. (Your next pass should go in the other direction.) Rinse the blade often if you’re shaving hair that hasn’t been tended to in a while (no judgment) and remember not to press down too hard.
How do you trim pubic hair with a trimmer?
Don’t use lather or get in the shower with a dry trimmer. Shave in the direction of the grain first, then shave against the grain on your second go round. Always use a light touch. For maintenance, this method will require a redo every few days to a week, depending on preference.
How can I trim my pubic hair at home?
- Disinfect your razor.
- Wet your pubic hair so it’s easier to cut.
- Choose a natural cream, moisturizer, or gel to lubricate the skin and reduce the chance of irritation or breakouts.
- Hold the skin tight and shave slowly and gently in the direction that your hairs grow.
- Rinse your razor after each swipe.
What is the best way to remove female pubic hair?
A person could try:
- Trimming with scissors. Using scissors can be a safe way to achieve a groomed look. …
- Shaving. Shaving is a popular option for removing pubic hair, and it is generally painless. …
- Waxing. Some people prefer using over-the-counter waxing strips or kits. …
- Using hair removal creams. …